Thursday, June 14, 2012

Re-IMAGINED!!!

Awww. Nawww.

I am officially announcing that STUPID PEOPLE MAKE ME CRAZY... is dead. 

Time of death: nine forty-nine A.M MST on the 14th of June, in the last year of the Mayan calendar. 
Cause of death: inadequacy.

In the time leading up to it's death, SPMMC fought the masses bravely... cracking out the very posts that determined that SPMMC had to go. It just wasn't doing it's job on informing people about Stupid People... because they are a different breed all on their own... 

My own choice of pictures... almost made me puke. Look at it though, look at all that glory smeared across DHHUG's fayce. 

OH my GOD I immediately regret that^ decision, I didn't realize how grotesque this picture is until it becomes BIGGER... I have to write some more to get that picture to scroll up so I can stop glimpsing it out of the corner of my eye. Seriously, when you've creamed the corn on your fu---(gag)cking face... the way his tongue is trying to bust free from the rest of his BODY... It's so---I'm half convulsing right now. 















It's THAT gross... SO gross that I refuse to look at it whilst trying to write. But I won't remove it, it's horrifying enough that I feel like it needs to be shared. Ok, I lost my previous train of thought because of how ultimate that little moment up above was. But I do believe I made my point... stupid people are a sect apart from the rest of us. 
 
To help un-soil your poor brain after that last incident. What's up with all this corn? Fuck you.

I'm reinventing myself, that's the real point to all this. It has been attempted in the past before... That's right, you had no idea, that's how successful it was. As far as explaining myself, I won't, frankly because I'm positive that not much can come across very well in this post. Especially after Dhhug up there creamed some corn and burned my retina's.

"HAAY YOOO GUYS!!! LET ME 'SPLAIN MYSELF ABOUT WHY I GOTTA RE-IMAGINE MYSELF BY S'PLAINING MYSELF WHEN YOO'S GONE READ ABOUT MYSELF AFTER I RE-IMAGINE MYSELF."

But there you have it. Stupid People Make Me Crazy has died.

(I kept some of the most popular posts based on how much traffic those specific post's accrued. I'll create a space for them to be found easily.)







No comments:

Post a Comment